LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 104

DAY 104 - 15 more Sun Salutations tonight, making it 93 total and 15 more to go tomorrow! I didn't add any more poses in tonight. My stomach is SO bad today, so I struggled through the 15.... :-(

I have Ulcerative Colitis and have not been taking my medicine, therefore I now have a flare up which could have probably been prevented. You would think I would learn my lesson, but I hate taking medication! Yoga does help my symptoms in a big way; as well as avoiding dairy and meat. When I am doing yoga regularly, and eating a healthy vegan diet; then I feel my best and only have to take the minimal medication. So I am now back on my meds and hopefully will feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment