LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Monday, April 9, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 97 and 98

DAY 97 and 98 - Easter weekend was a weekend to be with my family, enjoy the beautiful Spring weather, and to relax. I took it very easy with yoga over the weekend and kept it simple. I did mostly relaxation and breathing techniques.

I wanted to set a little challenge for myself this week to bring some motivation back and to welcome in the beautiful Spring season. I have always wanted to try 108 Sun Salutations at the Spring Equinox. The date has already passed, but I thought I would give it a try. Of course I will not be able to accomplish it in one day, so I have decided to try to complete it in one week instead (starting Monday). Please read the Yoga Journal article to learn more about the significance behind the number 108.


http://www.yogajournal.com/practice/2579

No comments:

Post a Comment