LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 94

DAY 94 - I apologize that I have been a little slow on my posts lately! My computer is old an has been acting up on me, plus I've had a few days of feeling exhausted. Today I realized what has been making me feel so tired. I'm sorry if this is TMI, but I began my monthly cycle again after having my son almost 9 months ago.

Tonight I did get around to doing some gentle and restorative asana, which always makes me feel better during this time of the month. There are special sequences you can do, sometimes called a Moon sequence. This can help with headaches, bloating, cramping, and fatigue that women often experience during their cycle.

I'm getting close to my 100 days of yoga! Around this time it is easy to lose a little motivation, so I need another mini yoga challenge. I have been thinking about following my Rodney Yee book, "8 weeks of Yoga." I have completed this book once before when I was preparing for my yoga teacher training course. I loved it! I will let you know what I decide to do on DAY 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment