LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 128



DAY 128 - I found a new mama and baby postnatal yoga class on "my yoga online." I did it while Mateus was sleeping to check it out it if it was something he could do with me. Basically the babies in the class were quite young and just laid there or slept. There is even one baby who gets a diaper change in the middle of class...lol love it! The class was really nice though and helps a new mama get out some of those aches and pains of caring for a baby. I would recommend to any new mom!

This was the first video I have done in a while, and it was so nice to be led by someone else again!

 http://www.myyogaonline.com/videos/yoga/postnatal-mom-and-baby-yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment