LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Monday, June 4, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 155

DAY 155 - (Week 2 Day 1)

This week's theme is "Awakening Connection." It's about linking poses together through movement and realizing how each pose is connected. "By taking time to do a yoga practice, you give yourself the opportunity to digest your experiences and therefore awaken your consciousness of connection." -Rodney Yee

The first day I learn the poses for the week. The focus this week is connecting the poses of Sun Salutations. I went through each pose individually, then at the end I practiced a couple Sun Salutations linked together. I love linking postures together through flowing movements and it is how I teach the majority of my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment