LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Friday, March 2, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 61

DAY 61 - Happy Friday!! I was actually hoping to get out and do some stroller yoga again today because I enjoyed it so much, but we had thunderstorms this afternoon. Instead I did a sequence called, Postnatal Yoga for Busy New Moms. I really like this instructor and I did her pregnancy videos when I was pregnant. Her pregnancy sequence became my favorite toward the 2nd and 3rd trimester of my pregnancy and I did it almost every day! I even used a version of it when I taught a prenatal yoga class. Anyway, the postnatal class was really nice too! I wish I had started doing this right away after I had my son, but it took me several months to get back on my mat. The sequence today was slow and steady and was a great way to get a new mom back into yoga. It has a good focus on the abdominal, which is so important after having a baby.

http://www.myyogaonline.com/videos/yoga/postnatal-yoga-for-busy-new-moms

No comments:

Post a Comment