LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 83


DAY 83 - Just a quick meditation tonight. As I sat trying to think of a peaceful and beautiful image, thoughts of New Zealand kept entering my mind. It was like a slide show of photos in my mind of this magic country I had lived in for over 3 years. The images that came to mind the most was of "the mount." This is where I spent so much of my time walking, sitting, doing yoga, meditating, enjoying the beach and ocean, having coffee, and most importantly visiting with all my amazing friends I had there. I felt a longing to be there. I felt that slight pain of sadness or missing something in my heart. But then I smiled because it was a part of me that would be engraved in my soul forever. I had so many wonderful memories there and made long lasting friendships. I even met my husband there! I then also smiled even bigger because I know that I will be there again someday soon and my husband and I can share it with our son. Thank you New Zealand and to all my friends there for creating such a special memory and safe place for me to go to in my mind when I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment