LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 71

DAY 71 - Today was a day of rest for me. These days are so important for me as a stay at home mom. I need to take little bits of time here and there to rest my mind and my body. Those who have children know what I mean; and especially the ones who stay at home. When you are looking after a child all day, your mind and body need to stay alert 110% of the time. Although it is the best job in the world and so much fun, it can be so draining on your energy!

So tonight after my son was asleep, I sat in his room, closed my eyes, and did a meditation of gratitude towards my health and body, and to all my loved ones. After this I laid down on the floor for a 5 minute Savasana to deepen my relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment