LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 60


DAY 60 - Stroller Yoga!! Today was another nice day outside, especially for the 1st of March! We have had such a warm Winter this year. I really wanted to get outside this afternoon and walk with Mateus since it was so nice. I didn't have a chance to do yoga this morning during his first nap, so I decided to combine the walk with some yoga too. Basically I would walk or jog a few minutes, then stop and do a few yoga poses, then continue. Sometimes I would use the handle for support in various balancing or standing poses.
What a great idea and it was so much fun! Mateus actually feel asleep after the first 5 minutes, and woke about 40 minutes later. At least with him sleeping, I could stop often and do some poses without him getting fussy. I loved combining the walk with yoga! I am all about yoga in nature. When I taught in New Zealand, we did yoga on the beach and a class where we would hike up a mountain and do yoga on the top. You always felt amazing after! I had a similar feeling today after my stroller yoga session. I was buzzing with energy after and could feel myself glowing! I am definitely going to start a Stroller Yoga class with some other moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment