LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 63

DAY 63 - I tried an Intermediate sequence today. It was short, but challenging! I am reminded how much I still need to work at getting back into my pre-pregnancy shape, or not really "shape" but the strength that I had. Doing this sequence gave me the perspective I needed on my current practice and to know that I am ready to "step it up a notch." Especially since I am going to start teaching again soon, so I want to be ready.

The sequence today was a little difficult, but fun! If you have been doing yoga for a while give it a go! It's a FREE class! There is a forearm handstand (I had to use a wall), a standing one leg balance (I did OK), wild thing (I fell over and hit my son's excersaucer..lol), and a very challenging variation in side-plank. Good Fun!!

http://www.myfreeyoga.com/videos/18/enbracing-abundance.html

No comments:

Post a Comment