LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Monday, March 12, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 70

DAY 70 - Yoga with the husband! I finally got Roberto to do some yoga with me tonight! He is good at coming up with excuses not to do it...lol. We had such beautiful weather today and made it to the park to walk and play some soccer. So this evening, I asked him if he would do some yoga with me to help relax and stretch our muscles. I was proud of him to say "Yes, ok!"

We did a short 20 minute seated sequence to promote relaxation. I showed him how to use blocks for support and when you can't fully go in to a position. He seemed to like that you can use props. So many people don't realize that you can use support and that you don't have to look exactly like the instructor or the person next to you. We all look different in yoga, and we all have different levels of ability and flexibility. What's important is that we are doing it correctly and we are listening to our own body's abilities. I hope I didn't scare him away and that he will continue doing yoga with me several times a week! Good job my love! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment