LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 76

DAY 76- Yoga under the stars!! I had a magical yoga session outside tonight on my back deck. The weather was perfect! There was a very slight cool breeze and a beautiful clear night sky, allowing me to see all the stars. This was probably my favorite yoga moment so far this year. I would have liked to stay out there for hours and hours; breathing in the cool, fresh air, gazing at the stars, and smiling into the night. As I was out there, I was reminded of when I used to teach a yoga class in New Zealand at 6am up "the Mount." When we met at the bottom it was dark. As we got to the top and started to do our yoga, the sun would begin to rise. What an unforgettable class!

The yoga felt so amazing tonight too! Earlier today I played a little soccer with my husband and slightly pulled my quad muscle. I was able to really stretch this muscle in a variety of ways, which helped my leg feel much better after. I feel so refreshed and ready for bed now. I can't wait to do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment