LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 62

DAY 62 - Baby is asleep, my husband is at soccer, and there is a peaceful stillness throughout the house. It's Yoga Time! I can hear the Brazilian lullaby in the background, which makes lovely yoga music too. As I sit with my eyes closed, I am reminded of how fortunate I am to have such a wonderful life. I have an amazing husband and a beautiful baby boy, the best family anyone could ask for, so many caring friends all over the world, and a strong healthy body and mind. Yes I am truly blessed! As I continued with my yoga tonight, I radiated with gratitude, appreciation, and love for all. Thank you to everyone who has entered my life in a positive way and wishing you all the best the universe has to offer you. Namaste

“For each new morning with its light,For rest and shelter of the night,For health and food, for love and friends,For everything Thy goodness sends.”-Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment