LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Friday, March 23, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 81

DAY 81 - Yoga in the park today! Spring is blooming in full force, so I have been trying to get out walking with Mateus as often as possible. The weather, the flowers, and the atmosphere is absolutely stunning! Dayton has tons and tons of parks, walking/biking trails, and nature areas, which I love! So as I was enjoying a morning walk today in one of the parks, Mateus fell asleep, and I felt the urge to do some yoga in the park. I found a shady spot, did a few poses in the grass, some while using the support of the stroller or picnic table, and then sat with my eyes closed until Mateus woke up. It was so peaceful and beautiful listening to the birds, the frogs and the breeze through the trees. The sweet perfume of the flowers and clean Spring air entered my body with each inhale, and the stale Winter air was released with each exhale. Welcome Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment