LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 59

DAY 59 - Happy Leap Year Day! I am pleased that I chose to do my Yoga Challenge during a leap year because it means an extra day of yoga bliss! I was really short on time today and did not know how long my son would nap, so I had to pick a quick sequence. I am also trying to experiment with new styles and teachers since I have access to so many on the myyogaonline website. Today was Hatha, which is not new to me since this is the type of yoga that I trained in. However I had not done yoga with this instructor before. It was a short, slow, and sweet sequence. I wanted to do something slower today because I have a little sore throat (maybe allergies?) and not a lot of energy.

http://www.myyogaonline.com/videos/yoga/short-hatha-flow

No comments:

Post a Comment