LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Friday, February 24, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 54

DAY 54 - Happy Friday! A short, but effective sequence tonight from the Yoga Journal website. I love these free videos! I need to search for some other websites with free videos.

I have some sort of pinch that I have been feeling in my left-side, lower back, ever since I had my son. I am guessing in the muscle? I could feel it during some of my movements in yoga today. I'm not sure how to fix it, so guess I am going to need to ask the doctor next time I go. I also have a pinch that I feel once in a while in the right side of my neck. This one feels more like it could be in the joints...hmmm...I wonder if I can find some restorative yoga for these pains, but need to find out the root cause or what they are. If anyone out there knows, or has suggestions, please feel free to advise me!

The sequence I did today - http://www.yogajournal.com/video/237/

No comments:

Post a Comment