LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 51

DAY 51 - I was back at the YMCA yoga class today. 51 days into yoga and it's easy to still feel challenged in postures. There are so many variations and modifications to poses; that it is a never ending journey of yoga exploration. Plus, your body can feel different from day to day, even hour to hour, which can keep your yoga practice fresh and interesting.

I ran yesterday, which I am just getting back into again. Therefore my body was a little stiffer and sore in different areas this morning. This affected how I felt in some of my yoga postures today. For example, last week I felt good in extended side-angle and was able to "bound" my arms under my leg. Today in the same posture, I only felt like bending my elbow and keeping my arm supported on my leg. I wish I had brought my blocks to class with me. Next week I need to remember to bring them!

No comments:

Post a Comment