LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Friday, February 3, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 34

DAY 34 - There is nothing like doing Sun Salutations outside on a sunny day! Today was very sunny, but still a little too cold to be outside. I'm lucky because my house lets a lot of sunshine in through the windows and glass porch doors. It was just nice enough today to open up the sliding doors and let some cool air inside. This was a perfect combination because the slight cool breeze kept me from getting too hot from the sun. I rolled out my mat right in front of the porch doors and had a pleasing view of trees in my backyard. Since the glass door was also open, I could hear the birds singing too. I then did 10 Sun Salutations in my little "sun sanctuary." It really felt like Spring and being in the sun and smelling the fresh air completely uplifted my spirits. Doing something like this is always important in the Winter because you can get cabin fever; but it was especially nice to end my week of being sick. I think I just found my perfect "yoga space" for my daytime home yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment