LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 39

DAY 39 - Heart Wide Open was the name of the sequence I did today on the Yoga Journal website. This short sequence warmed the body with Sun Salutations, chest-openers, gentle backbends, and side-bends in order to achieve a pose called Wild Thing. I could not get fully into this pose at the end, as it is a more intense backbend. I like attempting this pose because it not only stretched my sides and gave me a great backbend, but it took me a little beyond my comfort zone. This builds confidence and strengthens our heart. Wild Thing, you made my Heart Sing today!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog and this is beautiful and interesting post, I like it! I follow with pleasure on Bloglovin (Google Friend Connect will soon be closed!) And if you have facebook or Google + can add me there! What do you think?
    I am waiting for your answer!
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete