LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 15

DAY 15 - Day 7 of YJ Challenge - A very gentle and relaxing sequence tonight. This was a very welcome practice for the end of the week, especially after the last 2 days of more challenging sequences and having a headache all day. It was short and easy with slow flowing movements. I felt extremely relaxed and would be a great sequence to do just before bed. It is so important to do slower paced and gentle sequences each week to allow the body to rest and rejuvenate. After the sequence I spent a few minutes resting in Savasana (Corpse Pose) and focused on breathing into my abdomen.

On a different note...I found a website which will allow me to teach my Yoga classes from my own home and anyone can register to take my classes from the comfort of their home. This is fantastic! I have been looking for a way to do this. I have several clients all over the USA and the world; who have said they wish they could still take my classes. Now they can! This is so exciting! More details to come soon... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment