LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 25

DAY 25! YJ Challenge Day 17 - I'm feeling more rested today. How I sleep depends on how my son sleeps at the moment... Since I felt better today, I started the day off with a run! I joined the gym the other day and now I can run indoors, go swimming, and take classes. I am eager to try the yoga classes of course!

After my run I felt energized and warmed up, so as soon as I arrived home I did my YJ video. (It helped that my son fell asleep on the way home). The sequence was Backbends: the one I skipped yesterday. We did this same sequence last week, so I was familiar with it already. It was nice doing yoga after my run because I felt even more excited about it. You know how it goes when you haven't done any exercises for the day yet, or just woke up...it can be harder to get motivated. The Backbends felt great today, but I really really really enjoyed resting at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment