LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 4

DAY 4 - While doing Yoga today, the sun poked through the blinds and penetrated straight into my body warming my heart and soul. These are the moments we yearn for daily; not only just when doing yoga, but with anything that comes along and makes us smile from the inside out. This moment today completed my yoga practise and uplifted my mood. Later I was reading my Yoga Journal magazine and came across a quote for a loloewomen.com add, "let the sun into your heart." Perfect!

http://www.myyogaonline.com/videos/yoga/lower-back-care-and-core-support My sequence today was for lower back care and core support. It incorporated similar principles to Pilates with the breathing and concentration on the core and pelvis. As we strengthen our core, we have less and less back problems. I have some work to do on this area after having a baby, but I really enjoyed this video. The instructor had a beautiful, soothing voice and she really worked the core and pelvis. Very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment