LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 18

DAY 18 - Day 10 of YJ Challenge - Another repeat today of one of the YJ videos. We did the Standing Sequence again, which I really like. One benefit of repeating sequences is that you can go a little deeper into a pose, or focus a little more on that area. I often repeat my favorite sequences, but I also really like to mix it up too. As long as you are getting a good variety of poses and moving the spine in all directions regularly, it doesn't matter if you do the exact same sequence every day.

I'm starting to feel a little stronger each day, and really trying to listen closely to the instructors directions. Their precise cues are important for me to remember the correct way to do a pose as well as learning new things about each pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment