LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 5

DAY 5 - Today I felt exhausted. I didn't get much sleep last night because Mateus is teething hard and had a very restless sleep. I couldn't wait to get some yoga in today so I could revive, but I wasn't able to do any until his third nap of the day.

I picked a Gentle Flow to rejuvenate my energy, but not to overdue it today. The flow involved some simple sun salutations, lunges and hip-openers. Since I am doing yoga every day, I am not worried about doing full hour or hour and a half classes. Instead I am happy to do mostly 15-30minute sequences daily, with the occasional longer class when I have the chance. It's amazing what just a few minutes of yoga a day can do. I did feel revived for awhile, but now at 7pm my energy level is dwindling again. http://www.yogajournal.com/video/167

As I was on the Yoga Journal website today, I noticed that they are offering a 21 day Yoga Challenge! They will email you daily videos of Yoga practices, weekly meditations, practice tips and healthy recipes. You can do the challenge solo, or group as a team. Here is the link if anyone wants to join me and do this challenge! http://www.yogajournal.com/21daychallenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment