LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 21

DAY 21 - Day 13 of YJ Challenge- Some people believe that it takes 21 days to form a regular habit. Today is my 21st day, and doing yoga everyday has become a part of my regular daily routine. I do really look forward to my "yoga time" every day and in what ever form it comes in. Whether it is only 15 mins long, with my son joining in, or during my son's nap; I am happy to explore my new yoga journey.

The YJ video today was a sequence to build up to Bakasana, or an arm balance also known as Crane. Jason Crandell took us through a lead up sequence that opened up the hips, shoulders, and upper back. All of these areas are strongly used in Bakasana are important to be warmed up in order to effectively do Crane. I have always enjoyed doing this arm balance and really liked the sequence we did to prepare for it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment