LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Friday, January 6, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 6

DAY 6 - Happy Friday!! I hope everyone has had a great first week of the year. My week has gone by fast and so far I have found it easy to get in a daily yoga session. Of course I've had to plan accordingly and they have been short sessions.

This morning I did a very short 10 minute sequence to open the shoulders and stretch the neck. My shoulders were a little sore after yesterdays sequence which included some planks. Plus I have been lifting my little guy up in the air a lot because he thinks its so fun. :) I did this session during my son's first nap of the day with the hope that I could do some more yoga later with him. However, the afternoon quickly got away from me and I did not get around to it. Now I'm so tired and will head to bed early...hence the short post tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I can do some mommy and baby yoga from my new book!

No comments:

Post a Comment