LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - 2012


In 2012 I pleadge to do Yoga everyday for a year; regardless of time constraints, being sick, travelling, taking care of a new baby...etc.
As a new mom of a now 5 month old, I have found it difficult to find the time for my Yoga practice. Throughout my pregnancy, I continued to do yoga as well as teach a pre-natal yoga class. However, after having my baby, I have done very little yoga at all. My body has begun to feel stiff, sore, and unbalanced.
Please follow along with me on my new yoga journey and feel free to join in too!
Peace, Love, and Light in the New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be following along with you! Maybe it will inspire me to start doing some more yoga classes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely awesome idea...i know you can (and will) do it!!! Looking forward to following your progress, and will be a "cheerleader" for you on those tougher days! xo

    ReplyDelete