LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH PASSION, GRACE, AND LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY

Friday, January 20, 2012

Yoga Everyday for a Year - DAY 19

DAY 19 - Day 11 of YJ Challenge - Half way done with the YJ Challenge! I am really enjoying it and love receiving the daily emails. Plus its great not having to not think about what sequence to do each day. I have been learning a lot from the instructors too!

Today was the first day I was interrupted by my baby during a class. I was doing my yoga during his second nap today, but he woke up when I was only half way through it. I was unable to continue because he was a bit grumpy and then I had to leave the house...the point is, I didn't get to finish today! It's okay because I know there will be days like this. I did get in about 20 minutes, which is fine. If I get a chance today I will try to finish the sequence I started yesterday, as well as do the sequence for today (Friday). Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment